- To print, publish and proliferate primarily (but not exclusively) the works and teachings of His Holiness Bhakti Vikasa Swami, sannyasi disciple of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupäda, the founder-acarya of ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness), in written (books, periodicals, etc.) or recorded media.
- To establish, maintain, and sponsor various institutions for promoting education in Vedic culture and the Bhakti movement as propagated by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and further carried out in word and practice by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the founder-acarya of ISKCON.
- To conduct and sponsor research in various aspects of Vedic culture.
- To provide amenities for the enhancement of spiritual and cultural values among all the people in general without any distinction on the basis of caste, creed or sex.
- To provide support for education and training in Vedic culture and philosophy by establishing educational institutions.
Contributions can now be extended to Bhakti Vikasa Trust via wire transfer in US Dollars.
Please use the below information to initiate a wire transfer.
Field no. 56 A Intermediary Bank
ACC No. 04 05 4364
SWIFT CODE: BKTRUS33
Field no. 57 An Account with Institution
SWIFT CODE: PUNBINBBSRT
Field no. 59 Name of Beneficiary.
ACC No. 4535000100068969
Name: BHAKTI VIKAS TRUST.
Other details of the beneficiary account
Bank: Punjab National Bank
Account type: Savings a/c
Branch: Udhana, Surat, Gujarat, India
IFS / RTGS / NEFT Code: PUNBO453500
MICR Code: 395024010